Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Toronto

So once again its time for a blog! This time I decided to show you a different view of Toronto....

Although I am in school I get to go different places on weekends and sometimes after school. On Monday I went to the Docks. I was about to leave when I realized that i hadn't taken any pictures yet. From there you get the most amazing view of Toronto city. It gives you almost the feeling of peace although you are still in the city. Many people thing the city means party,hectic, lots of cars and crazy people, but no its not just that, its more... I personally think that looking at Toronto from this angle is mesmerizing!!! Its so beautiful and makes you wonder: Is there more than what I just see???.One starts thinking about areas of the city and where one has been or maybe not been. just think about it and let me know how you view Toronto.

I think this picture gives you an idea of what I saw that evening!!!

No comments: