Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Covergirl Try

Hey its a new day-which means a new post. This time I tried something new-retouching!
I know most of you have heard of America's Next Top Model before, and because I know you have you will understand what I was trying to do. for some reason the models always look stunning for their Cover Girl Shot.

In this shot You can see Rutendo-S. Lange and Natasha August. To me they are Are beautiful without any retouching. Still I chose this picture because it was a nice close up and I could try some tricks with it. Would you say it looks almost too perfect or more like- hey I am jealous I want to look like that. If that was the effect then I would say I am on the right track.

I took this picture in my little set-up studio. I used one model light and one soft box with a strobe light. I loved the lighting and the models were amazing. So... Yes turned out to be great.Thank you to my Models.

Hope you like it :D

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Thank YOU randy .. your the best photographer i have worked with, super fun and creative, as u can tell by our shot. Keep it up

Randy said...

Your more than welcome.Always a pleasure to work with you!!!

power balance said...

Performance Technology power balance wholesale designed to work with your body's.Contain two Mylar Hologram's power balance wristbands which are embedded with frequencies that react