Thursday, February 26, 2009

We Are one!





These images are from a shoot I did on the 7th February 2009. It was one of my first bigger shoots as this one involved 12 people in total.... I had an amazing team of people working with me that gave me the opportunity to make this happen.
This shoot had a purpose, as you can tell, all models are wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans.
I wanted to highlight the fact that "we are one" meaning that we are all the same. As you may have noticed, there are many different nationalities in this shot. The reason for this is once again making people aware that we live in one world and can be one nation if we stick together. It doesn't matter where we come from or what our background is, we are all human beings-WE ARE ONE!

I hope you can see it too and will benefit from the idea as well as appreciate the hard work and effort of every single person that was part of this shoot!

No comments: