Sunday, January 18, 2009

Family Portraits III




So so so...I had a great family come and visit me and we decided to take tones of pictures. we were having a difficult time to get them to all look at the camera at the same time, but then....yes then it worked.Never give up and be creative. Thats how I looked at the situation....

you see kids are great, you give them a cookie and yes the world comes together and everything is fine!!! I love seeing a family working together and creating lasting memories. I can't wait till the next shoot.Until then hope you enjoy the pics and I'll keep posting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are amazing Randy.
You did an outstanding job at capturing there emotions.

p.s what lighting setup did you use?
pps. It's Daniel

power balance said...

Performance Technology power balance wholesale designed to work with your body's.Contain two Mylar Hologram's power balance wristbands which are embedded with frequencies that react